- when we sat at the piano and you asked me to play Twinkle Twinkle over and over, and then you asked me to sing too. You joined in, with the sweetest little voice and you made the diamond shape with your hands...like a diamond in the sky.
- when I started singing along to Lior in the kitchen as I cleaned up and you were playing in the loungeroom. The second I began, you came running in, stopped, stared at me and then started to bend at the knees, bopping along.
- watching as you learn to really mimic the instructors at Tiny Tots during the songs with actions, but then break into your own freestyle, twisting and turning and jumping and shaking your maracas (they're always green, you love green and won't allow them to hand you any other colour).
- watching you meticulously paste and sprinkle glitter onto your artwork.
- your amazing patience today as you "helped" me cut up the fruit for the Christmas cakes - you handed me 300g of raisins, one by one, watching as I cut each one in half.
I am super excited about your baby brother or sister joining us in February and us evolving into a new family shape. I can't help but feel a little sad though. Of course we will still have these moments darling Bean, but I feel a little bit sad that a chapter will be over for us and you will have to share.
You are 2 years and 4 months old. You are growing up so fast it seems. Every week, you seem much older. I love you so much precious Bean.