I think I got this recipe years ago from a colleague's Woman's Weekly cookbook. They are so simple, not ridiculously naughty and very delicious!
1C desiccated coconut
1/2C brown sugar
1C self-raising flour, sifted
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven 180degC. Melt butter & set aside.
2. Combine cornflakes, coconut, sugar, sultanas and sifted flour in a large bowl.
3. Stir in the butter and eggs gently.
4. Shape rounded tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on baking paper-lined trays.
5. Bake for 13 minutes. Stand for a few minutes before lifting onto wire racks to cool. Will keep for a week in an airtight container and who knows, might get you out of the odd chore.